Grounded in theory, rich in practice, this programme will enable you to:
- Understand the place and practice of journalism in the rapidly changing context of contemporary media and social media.
- Build key critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills essential in a competitive professional environment.
- Develop wide-ranging knowledge of the production, meaning and consumption of various news media, including sport and investigative reporting.
- Gain practical reporting, editing and presenting skills across a range of digital media technologies, techniques and platforms.
- Become an ethically informed, critically minded and highly reflective practitioner.
- Enjoy a relevant placement opportunity with one of UA92’s leading partners.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Not only will you increase your knowledge and journalism skills, but you will also focus on your personal and character development so that you are ready to take on the world after graduation.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience and effective team working, it’s all covered by our Target Talent Curriculum.